My progress is not being saved or my lesson is not marked complete
If your progress is not being saved, it is usually due to an issue with the web browser you are using. Foxylearning generally works well across all major web browsers, but there are sometimes individual settings (or corrupted cache or cookie files) that can cause problems. We recommend taking the following steps to try to correct the problem:
If you don't mind using a different web browser:
- Try logging in to our site using a different web browser (see this nice overview of major web browsers). In many cases, this will fix the problem.
If you want to keep using your current web browser:
- Update your web browser and make sure you are not using Internet Explorer (or any other very old browser). Foxylearning relies on modern web technologies and will work well on most modern web browsers, but Internet Explorer is very old (with the last version being released in 2013). Many things on our site, including progress tracking, will not work correctly on Internet Explorer or other old browsers. A great site for checking if your browser is up-to-date is BrowserUpdate.org.
- If step #1 doesn't apply or doesn't work, try clearing your browser's cache (instructions for clearing cache), logging out of our site, and then logging back in.
- If step #2 doesn't work, try clearing your browser's cookies for our site (instructions for clearing cookies). Note: if you clear all of your browser's cookies, you will be logged out of any sites you are currently logged in to.
- If step #3 doesn't work, try using a different web browser (see this nice overview of major web browsers).
If you try all of these things and your progress is still not being saved (or if you have questions about how to complete any of these steps), let us know and we'll see what we can do to help!